Roasted Vegetables with Garlic and Herbs
This simple vegetable blend of potatoes, carrots and green beans is seasoned with a delicious garlic and fresh herb blend then roasted to perfection. It’s an excellent go-to side dish that pairs well with just about anything!
- 1 1/4 lbs. baby red potatoes, halved and larger ones quartered
- 1 lb. medium carrots, scrubbed clean, cut into 2-inch pieces and thicker portions halved
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz. green beans, ends trimmed, halved
- 1 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl toss together potatoes, carrots with 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, thyme, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread onto a rimmed 18 by 13-inch baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans in bowl with remaining 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and season lightly with salt. Add to baking sheet with other veggies, add garlic and toss everything and spread into an even layer. Return to oven and roast until all of the veggies are tender and slightly browned, about 20 minutes longer. Serve warm.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy
Try to cut each separate type of veggie about the same size as each other so they roast evenly.